- Vision -
To live in a sustainable, healthy and supportive neighbourhood
- Mission -
To promote, protect and maintain the viability and well-being of the neighbourhood by participating in community affairs and developments and by keeping the residents informed of important issues.
- Values -
- A sense of community that arises from a mixed neighbourhood composed of, for example, singles, families, seniors and students.
- Institutions and features such as schools, parks, recreation areas, the Speed River and businesses that create and sustain a liveable neighbourhood.
- Efforts by homeowners to develop and enhance their properties within the policies outlined in the City of Guelph Official Plan and By-Laws.
- Responsible intensification in keeping with the neighbourhood’s current urban design, which is mainly one- and two- story, single-family homes.
- A healthy and vibrant urban forest.
- Open lines of communication with the City of Guelph and the University of Guelph.
- The Brooklyn and College Hill Heritage Conservation District.