- Vision -
Every business has a beginning, and this is where you talk about yours. People want to know what opportunity you saw or how your passion led to the creation of something new. Talk about your roots–people wanna know you have some.
- Mission -
To promote, protect and maintain the viability and well-being of the neighbourhood by participating in community affairs and developments and by keeping the residents informed of important issues.
- Values -
- A sense of community that arises from a mixed neighbourhood composed of, for example, singles, families, seniors and students.
- Institutions and features such as schools, parks, recreation areas, the Speed River and businesses that create and sustain a liveable neighbourhood.
- Efforts by homeowners to develop and enhance their properties within the policies outlined in the City of Guelph Official Plan and By-Laws.
- Responsible intensification in keeping with the neighbourhood’s current urban design, which is mainly one- and two- story, single-family homes.
- A healthy and vibrant urban forest.
- Open lines of communication with the City of Guelph and the University of Guelph.
- The Brooklyn and College Hill Heritage Conservation District.